We are excited to announce the fifth Latin American PolMeth Meeting! The event will take place on November 19 and 20, 2021 in Mexico City, Mexico. It is hosted by the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, with support from Princeton University, the Society for Political Methodology and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The call for abstracts is open from April 7 to May 31, 2021, here.
The notification of decisions will be on June 18, 2021, registration will be open June 21 to July 30, 2021, and final papers will be due November 1, 2021.
- Corresponding committee member: Adrián Lucardi (ITAM, Mexico City; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lorena Barberia (Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil)
- Carmen Le Foulon (Centro de Estudios Públicos, Chile)
- John Londregan (Princeton University, USA)
- Santiago López-Cariboni (Universidad de la República, Uruguay)
- Santiago Olivella (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA)