The Paper Server is a repository for high-quality working papers relating to political methodology. Papers are free to upload and free to read. Anyone can upload a paper, pending approval from the Website Editor.
- Papers should be well-written, full-length articles that have not been accepted to a peer-reviewed journal.
- Papers must be solely the work of the authors.
- All co-authors of a paper must agree to it being uploaded.
- The authors must have the rights to the work or have permission to upload it.
- Upload with this form
- You can upload a paper as a PDF or submit a link to your own website where you have already uploaded the paper.
- If you submit a link, you must not substantially alter the content and you must continue to adhere to the guidelines.
If you have any questions or would like to change or remove a paper, contact the Website Editor, Nathan Morse, at email@example.com.