We are pleased to announce the 9th meeting of the Asian Political Methodology group, 6-7 January 2022. The 2022 meeting will be held online due the advance of corona variants. Applications are now closed for the 2022 meeting.
The link to the 2022 Asian Polmeth program is https://asianpolmeth.github.io/AsianPolmeth2022/index.html.
All presenters (paper and poster) must register online via the conference website. Registration for the 2022 Asian Polmeth Meeting: https://forms.gle/s6U5Ymc4LCrGB2n5A
All attendees, please register at https://forms.gle/yw6hE78JN4rPr6fQ8. To ensure a secure meeting, we will email you the zoom id and password. (Presenters of papers and posters do not need to re-register. We already have your email information).
- Dates of conference: January 6 (Thursday) – 7 (Friday), 2022
- Abstract Submission: by October 17 (Sunday), 2021
- Notifications of Decisions: November 13 (Saturday), 2021
- Registration: November 14 – December 12, 2021
About the conference
The Asian Political Methodology Meetings have taken place annually since 2014. They have been held in Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. Previous conference programs are available at https://polmeth.org/asia.
The Program Committee
- Jong Hee Park, Seoul National University, South Korea (chair)
- Fang-Yi Chiou, Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- Benjamin Goldsmith, Australian National University, Australia
- Kentaro Fukumoto, Gakushuin University, Japan
- Kosuke Imai, Harvard University, U.S.A.
- Xun Pang, Tsinghua University, China
If you have any inquiry regarding the conference, feel free to send an email to email@example.com.