We are pleased to announce the 9th meeting of the Asian Political Methodology group, 6-7 January 2022. The 2022 meeting will be held online due the advance of corona variants. Applications are now closed for the 2022 meeting.
Registration for the 2022 Asian Polmeth Meeting: https://forms.gle/s6U5Ymc4LCrGB2n5A
- Dates of conference: January 6 (Thursday) – 7 (Friday), 2022
- Abstract Submission: by October 17 (Sunday), 2021
- Notifications of Decisions: November 13 (Saturday), 2021
- Registration: November 14 – December 12, 2021
All attendees, including presenters, must register online via the conference website. Details will be announced no later than November 14.
About the conference
The Asian Political Methodology Meetings have taken place annually since 2014. They have been held in Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. Previous conference programs are available at https://polmeth.org/asia.
The Program Committee
- Jong Hee Park, Seoul National University, South Korea (chair)
- Fang-Yi Chiou, Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- Benjamin Goldsmith, Australian National University, Australia
- Kentaro Fukumoto, Gakushuin University, Japan
- Kosuke Imai, Harvard University, U.S.A.
- Xun Pang, Tsinghua University, China
If you have any inquiry regarding the conference, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.